Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Joltin' John DiMaggio


Voice actors don't get a lot of recognition, and other than Tara Strong, are sometimes hard to distinguish.

One of my current favorite voice actors is John DiMaggio. He's known for his work in Futurama, and he was also The Joker in Batman: Under the Red Hood.

Mark Hamill is regarded as the best Joker in animation, but I personally liked John DiMaggio's more masculine take on The Joker.

However, the one that really cracks me up is his Aquaman in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. There is a lot to be said for matching the voice acting with the animated expressions, and Aquaman cracks me up because he's just so . . . proud.

Check out the episode, "Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure!" (Season 2, Episode 4) to see what I mean.

"Old chum."

"Outrageous!"

No comments:

Post a Comment